- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Michael McMurtry is a Partner in the firm’s National Office of Professional Practice, with more than 30 years of experience in technical consulting, auditing, accounting and tax services for a variety of public and private entities. Mike is responsible for consulting and leading discussions on the application of accounting principles, auditing standards, and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to the firm’s clients, partners and staff.
Michael’s expertise includes initial public offerings, SEC filings, compliance with regulatory requirements. He is also a leader in the application of International Financial Reporting Standards for the firm, and leads internal training on current and prospective accounting, auditing and regulatory topics.
- Audit & Assurance
- SEC Reporting
- Technical Review
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- IPOs; Securities Registration
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- San Diego State University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Center for Audit Quality: Smaller Firm Task Force
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: International Accounting & Auditing Committee