Marvin Ungar is a Tax Director with extensive experience in providing tax services to individuals, tax-exempt organizations and middle-market companies. With nearly 30 years of experience, he works closely with clients to address their specific financial needs and goals, providing services such as estate and succession planning, unrelated business taxable income planning and other tax-exempt organization issues, personal financial planning and retirement plan assistance.
Marvin is an experienced public speaker, presenting estate and succession planning and tax-exempt organization topics to a wide variety of audiences.
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Loyola University: Bachelor’s degree, Accounting
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College: Bachelor’s degree, Talmudic Law and Ordination
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Etz Chaim Center for Jewish Studies: Associate Director