Lauren E. Joyce
Lauren E. Joyce is a Partner in the firm. With over 20 years of experience, Lauren specializes in providing audit services.
Lauren has significant experience leading the Equity Solutions team, providing outsourced stock option plan administration, consulting, and reporting for public and private companies. Lauren is also experienced in working with a variety of clients in the knowledge-based and lifescience industries, focusing on federal grant recipients. Her experience in these industries includes attestation engagements, audits under the Uniform Guidance, compliance audits, business consulting, transactional analysis, and preparation for and compliance under SOX.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren was a Partner at Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP (HPG), a leading North Carolina-based accounting firm
- Audit Services
- Equity Solutions
- CleanTech Industry
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Massachusetts: BS, Accounting
- Certfified Equity Professional
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- The National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- Rebuilding Together of the Triangle:Treasurer, Executive Team Member
- Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity