Jennifer Butler is a Partner in the firm. She has over 20 years of experience in executive leadership roles at organizations dedicated to preparing for, mitigating, and recovering from natural and man-made disasters.
Jennifer also has extensive experience in federal grant writing and administration, contract compliance, federal regulations, subrecipient monitoring, and financial management. Jennifer leads large-scale disaster recovery programs involving the administration of federal funds, such as FEMA, RESTORE Act, CARES Act, American Rescue Plan Act, Homeland Security funding, and HUD CDBG grants.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer was a Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm.
- Federal Grants & Compliance
- Grant Writing
- Disaster Management
- Large-Scale Program Management
Credentials & Education
- Oklahoma City University: BS, History
- University of Connecticut: MS, Homeland Security Leadership,
- Masters Certificate in Federal Grant Management
- Associate Certificate in Federal Contracting
- International Association of Emergency Managers
- Louisiana Emergency Preparedness Association
- National Grant Management Association
- National Emergency Management Association
Insights from Jennifer
Build America, Buy America Act: Navigating the Implications for ARPA and IIJA-Funded ProjectsRead More
Key Updates from U.S. Treasury’s 2023 Interim Final Rule for ARPA State & Local Fiscal RecoveryRead More