Jeffrey S. Parker
Jeffrey Parker is the National Co-Leader of the firm’s Private Client Services Tax Group and Co-Head of New York Tax. He is also a leader for EisnerAmper’s Emerging Manager Hedge Fund practice as well as a member in the Financial Services Group. Jeff has over 25 years of expertise providing tax services and guidance on complex tax questions for clients in the financial services industry.
In his PCS role, in addition to assisting fund managers and CFO’s, Jeff uses his knowledge to assist investors in navigating the complex tax rules facing investments in alternative assets. His expertise have led him to become skilled in advising on personal income tax returns, estate and gift taxes, trusts, and foundations for high net worth individuals, as well as Family Offices.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff was a Tax Partner with a national accounting firm.
- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Funds of Funds
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Office Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pennsylvania State University: BS, Marketing; Business Logistics minor
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: MS, Taxation
- Rutgers University: MBA, Professional Accounting
- Seton Hall University School of Law: JD
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Taxation of Financial Instruments & Transactions Committee Chair Emeritus
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- NAIOP: New York Chapter