- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Jaime Gilmore is an Audit Partner with nearly 20 years of public accounting experience. Among the industry sectors Jaime serves are professional services, life sciences and construction and provides technical accounting and consulting. She also serves a wide range of private and publically held clients, including those owned or invested in by private equity companies.
Additionally, Jaime’s experience includes assisting her clients in matters related to revenue recognition, SEC compliance, business combinations, equity-based compensation and other complex equity instruments.
Jaime effectively communicates with clients in order to provide them with value-added service.
Jaime takes a leadership role educating of the firm’s staff through EisnerAmper University professional education courses on auditing standards and accounting principles, and mentoring staff.
- Audit & Assurance
- Professional Services
- Life Sciences
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- James Madison University: BS, Business Administration, cum laude
- University of Phoenix: MBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NJ Bio
- Licensing Executives Society