Howard A. Rauch
Howard A. Rauch is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Financial Advisory Services Group. He provides valuation and litigation support services to attorneys and clients in various commercial and matrimonial matters. Howard has over 30 years of experience and has consulted and testified for both plaintiffs and defendants in matters including business valuations, damage assessments, lost profit calculations, matrimonial proceedings, shareholders disputes and malpractice actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Howard worked for over 9 years as a forensic accountant for a prestigious business valuation firm, where he prepared business valuations for closely held companies and professional practices, lifestyle analyses and fraud investigations, and provided mediation/matrimonial dispute resolutions as a court-appointed expert.
In addition to a full range of forensic accounting skills, Howard has expertise in attorney trust account analyses, bankruptcy and insolvency matters. He is also knowledgeable in both federal and state campaign election law, having served as Deputy Treasurer for numerous political candidates and committees.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Where did you grow up?
- Union, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I had the time of my life!
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Playing golf.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Helping clients find solutions to their problems.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I figured it was a stable job with decent pay, had a bit of cachet, and there were jobs available in the field after graduation.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- High school teacher
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Big Bang Theory