Girish Patel is an Advisor in the firm’s Real Estate Services Group with over 35 of public accounting. He has significant experience with audit, tax planning and compliance of some of the firm's largest corporate and partnership clients, in addition to high net worth individual clients. Girish expertise is also in the arears of real estate and hospitality.
Most recently, Girish was a Partner at the accounting firm Imowitz Koenig & Co., LLP (IK), and real estate fund advisory firm Real Estate Systems Implementation Group, LLC (RESIG) before joining the firm.
- Audit & Assurance
- Real Estate
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Norwich City College (UK): BS, Accounting
- Baruch College Zicklin School of Business: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants