- Corporate Tax
- ASC 740
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Boston University School of Management: BS, Business Administration (Accounting & Finance concentration)
- Drexel University, Lebow College of Business: MBA (Accounting & Tax concentration)
- Fordham University, Graduate School of Business: Master’s degree, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Emmalee MacDonald is a Senior Tax Manager with over 10 years of professional experience, including public accounting and private industry. Among the industries in which she focuses are technology and life sciences, manufacturing, retail and wholesale.
Prior to joining the firm, Emmalee worked for a multinational pharmaceutical company. She was an integral member of the company’s federal tax reporting and compliance team and had significant responsibilities in managing the company’s external auditor. Earlier, Emmalee was a member of the Federal Tax Group with KPMG LLP. Her experience includes preparation and review of federal, state and local tax returns for C and S corporations doing business in the 50 states and various local jurisdictions. She is also experienced in providing clients with IRS and state audit support and is well versed in tax research and planning.