David Ringer is a Partner in the Financial Advisory Services Group and has more than 30 years of experience in accounting, auditing and advisory services. For more than 25 years, Dave has been providing services to Chapter 7 trustees, Liquidation Trusts, Chapter 11 operating trustees, Chapter 11 debtors and creditors’ committees involved in workouts and liquidations and forensic investigations concerning diversion of assets, bankruptcy fraud and misappropriation of funds.
Dave has worked on and supervised the forensic investigations in numerous Chapter 7 liquidation cases on behalf of trustees in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey. He and his team assist the trustees in the forensic investigation, liquidation and administration of these cases from the date of filing through the filing of the final report. These investigations require reconstruction of books and records, review for assets, fraudulent conveyance analysis, and review and evaluation of claims. He and his team have also worked on special forensic projects on behalf of the New York State Banking Department and the Federal Trade Commission, and have been retained in numerous litigation trust matters.
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Creditor/Trustee Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Adelphi University: BBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association