Dave Maybaum is a Tax Partner with over 40 years of experience working with small business owners and family-owned businesses operating in health care, professional service firms, and manufacturing and distribution and wholesale industries. Dave assists clients with budgets, cash flow forecasting, and strategic planning and performance.
Prior to joining the firm, David was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
Before joining REM, Dave was a co-founder of his firm for over 25 years.
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Planning
- Business Advisory
- Personal Tax
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- Professional Service Firms
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (CQPA)
- Baruch College (CUNY): BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants