Brandon D. Smith
Brandon Smith is a Partner in the firm. With over 15 years of experience, Brandon assists clients with accounting, tax planning and business advisory services. He primarily focuses on high-net-worth individuals, closely held businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
Brandon also has deep expertise in international tax, mergers and acquisitions and equity compensation planning. The key industries that Brandon specializes in are real estate, professional services, technology, life sciences and family offices.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, he was a Tax partner at Lindsay & Brownell, LLP, a full-service accounting and consulting firm.
Brandon was also featured in podcasts and web blasts on trending industry topics. Outside of the firm, Brandon volunteers his time to the Rancho Penasquitos Little League.
- Tax Planning
- Business Advisory Services
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Technology & Life Sciences
Credentials & Education
- University of San Diego: BS, Accountancy (With an option in Finance)
- San Diego State University: MS, Accountancy (Taxation concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Rancho Penasquitos Little League