- Partner, EAG Gulf Coast, LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Bonnie Marcantel is a Partner in the firm's Audit and Assurance Services Group. Bonnie has nearly 30 years of experience in the accounting industry and primarily focuses on providing employee benefit plan audit services.
Bonnie serves as one of the firm's team leaders in the employee benefit plan arena. She serves as Partner or second review Partner of many pension plans, including defined contribution, defined benefit, and health and welfare plans. Additionally, Bonnie's practice includes audits of various types of entities outside of the employee benefit plan arena which is inclusive of various professional, industrial, construction, and transportation industries.
Bonnie also served as a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center's Executive Committee and on various sub-committees in the design and implementation of Center resources. Bonnie is at the forefront of regulatory changes and requirements. She regularly instructs and attends the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Conference and state and local conferences.
Bonnie is also a leader in the firm's Construction Group. She performs audits, reviews, and special projects for many of the firm's construction industry clients. She has served general contractors, industrial contractors, heavy equipment contractors, home builders, and specialty contractors, ranging in size from start-up companies in need of their first contractor's license to companies with over a billion dollars in revenue. She is also a Board Member of the Baton Rouge Chapter of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and holds the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation.
Prior to joining the firm, Bonnie was a Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm. In this role, apart from providing audit and accounting services, she was heavily involved with P&N's college recruiting programs and professional organizations at various local universities. Before this, Bonnie worked for a Big-4 accounting firm as well as a local CPA firm.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit
- Financial Institutions
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- AICPA Advanced Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate - Defined Contribution Plans
- AICPA Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Louisiana State University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association, Baton Rouge Chapter: Board Member
- LSU Accounting Advisory Board
- Southeastern Accounting Advisory Board
- Our Lady of the Lake Foundation: Chairperson and finance committee member