Benyomin Richmond is a Tax Partner in the Private Client Services Group (PCS). Ben has over 15 years of experience in providing comprehensive tax planning, compliance, and wealth advisory services to international clients.
Additionally, Ben’s practice includes advising foreign corporations with U.S. real estate and business Investments, IRS disclosure and delinquent filing programs, foreign trusts and estates, and pre-immigration tax planning for multinational families.
Prior to joining the firm, Ben was a Managing Director at a national accounting firm and was responsible for international private clients with a wide range of both inbound and outbound tax planning and related tax compliance.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- International Wealth Advisory Services
- Foreign Trusts & Estate Tax Planning
- Family Office Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- U.S. International Tax Certificate (AICPA)
- Touro University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants