Job #1885: Senior Wealth Advisor - NY (7/21/2023)
Senior Wealth Advisor
Hauppauge, NY (remote option)
Who We Are
Mitlin Financial, Inc., a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Wealth Advisor to assist us in our mission of helping those we serve to achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization! Become a member of one of the most respected teams in the wealth management industry. Mitlin Financial’s Founder was named as Top Financial Advisor in 2021 by Investopedia and is consistently featured in
the media discussing timely topics. We are more than a firm with clients, we are a family of those we serve and stakeholders. As advisors, we maintain a fiduciary mindset and make certain we always have proactive communication both internally and externally. Our mission at Mitlin Financial is to be the most trusted for financial advice. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
Who We Want
A Wealth Advisor will establish new relationships with families in addition to providing advisory services and support to those we currently serve. We will provide the ideal candidate with the resources needed to grow and serve both current and new families.
What To Expect
- Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services, and strategies.
- Source prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals.
- Promote established investment models, strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients, and the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Servicing client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction.
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participate in all firm meetings, training, client events and maintain all continuing education requirements of a wealth advisor plus required training elements.
- Provide positive and professional service to the client base assigned.
- Handle all communication with the client base including phone calls, emails, and meetings.
- Review investment products currently held in clients’ accounts and reallocate to the appropriate model to help clients meet their financial objectives.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the client base with the main focus on service and operations and a minor focus on acquiring new clients.
What You Need
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Business development skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Desire to work in an environment that will allow you to serve existing relationships better
- 3 to 7 or more years of investment advisory experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred
- Active Series 65 or 66
- Life, Health and LTC Licenses preferred
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) preferred
Interested in joining the team?
- E-mail resume and cover letter to Denise Sprung at email@example.com.
- Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.
- Make sure to include Job #1885 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.