Job #1879: Senior Client Executive - Remote (6/21/2023)
Senior Client Executive
100-120k base + OTE = 220k
Our client is seeking an experienced sales leader to be part of an exciting journey to accelerate growth within its Fintech (Accounting) vertical and position the company as the industry leader.
Location: Continental US Direct Report: VP, Fintech
Our client is a cloud-managed services provider that services the CPA/Accounting, Healthcare, and Legal verticals. Our client manages and secures the entire IT infrastructure for firms in these industries with its fully managed IT-as-a-service solution. As a services firm, providing an exceptional client experience is at the heart of their value proposition. In a highly competitive market, our client differentiates itself across three dimensions: (1) strong commitment to the Accounting vertical reflected in expertise across specific industry applications and personnel, (2) deep expertise in Microsoft Azure and translating Microsoft’s modern workplace vision into reality for Accounting firms, and (3) proven track record of IT & Cloud managed services built across the last 25 years.
· Proactively generate, qualify, and close new business opportunities within a target set of CPA/Accounting firms (50+ employees)
· Independently manage the complete sales cycle from proactively generating leads through close
· Manage the quality of overall deliverables including the CRM tool, and coordinate the pursuit strategy throughout the entire sales process
· Partner with solutions architects to conduct presales feasibility assessments and establish the cloud roadmap for clients and prospects
· Develop strategic account plans for the strategic clients as part of ongoing opportunity development
· Engage with channel partners to identify and develop new opportunities
· Generate case studies and client-focused PR activity to highlight the company’s capabilities across the target base of Accounting firms
· Proven direct sales Managed services and Professional services experience
· 8+ years of acquisition sales experience, ideally selling to CPA/Accounting firms in the 50-500 employee segment, with demonstrable sales attainment credentials
· Experience engaging and participating in key CPA influencer platforms like AICPA, BDO Alliance, Boomer, Leading Edge, etc.
· Ability to build and gain client engagement and sign-off on strategic account development plans
· Ability and presence to develop rapport and solution sell with Managing Partners and C-level stakeholders at Accounting firms
· Proven successful experience in achieving targets within a strategic sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT/ Technology sector
· Proven territory development skills; must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
· Proven ability to meet and exceed targets in the shape of KPIs and a monthly revenue quota
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent rapport-building skills via phone, email, and face-to-face interactions to ensure the effective delivery of proposals
· Proven ability to prioritize and work on a number of opportunities simultaneously within a challenging monthly driven cycle; a key area here is the ability to drive longer-term strategic opportunities whilst working transactional business to deliver the monthly target
· Ability to negotiate and work through contractual agreements
· Professional sales training and sales process knowledge
· Ability to travel and meet clients across the US (20% of the time)
Interested in joining the team?
- E-mail resume to Brenda Wisniewski at email@example.com.
- Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.
- Make sure to include Job #1879 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.