EisnerAmper Real Estate Private Equity Summit West
On April 27, hear from some of the most active and influential industry professionals across the west coast. Notable leaders from TMG, Forest City West and Bay Area Council will explore the major issues affecting the real estate private equity market today. Join them as they discuss strategies to overcoming the complex situation that keeps costs high, returns low and complicates deal structuring at the 3rd annual EisnerAmper Real Estate Private Equity Summit West.
- What’s Next: State of the Market with an Eye towards the Future
- Dry Powder: Fundraising & Capital Sourcing in a Cash Rich, Deal Poor Environment
- Chasing Yield: Value Add & Repositioning Opportunities in a Picked Over Market
- Deal Structuring Masterclass: Navigating the Shifting Power Balance between GPs and LPs Today
- Multifamily Spotlight: Outlook for Apartment Investment and Development
- New Trump Administration Updates: Federal, State and Local Energy & Specialty Tax Incentives
- Future of the Bay Area: Employers and Developers Meet the Elephant in the Room
- Additional sessions to be announced!