- Business Consulting
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Montclair State University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants Institute of Management Accountants
- Bergen Regional Medical Center Foundation: Board of Trustees Member
Richard Colloca is an Audit Partner with over 20 years in the public accounting profession. He provides audit, accounting, tax and business consulting services to clients, including closely held and publicly traded companies. His industry experience includes food, manufacturing, distribution, retail, service and technology.
As Partner-in-Charge of the Food and Beverage Group, Rich has extensive experience with food and beverage manufacturers, distributors, retailers and food cooperatives. He has worked with many well-known food companies.
With in-depth knowledge of the issues facing privately held companies, Rich helps clients with productivity, profitability, operating efficiency and internal controls. He deals with complex issues such as asset valuation, inventory controls and revenue recognition. His expertise also consists of assisting companies with operational issues, financial analysis and business planning.
Rich is thoroughly knowledgeable in the technical accounting requirements facing companies such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, including internal controls, stock-based compensation issues, acquisition accounting issues and derivative accounting issues. Additionally, he is a frequent speaker on various audit and accounting topics.