- Accounting Services
- Outsourced Finance & Accounting
- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Family Business Advisor (FBA)
- Kean University: BS & MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Galliard Family Business Advisor Institute
Yesenia Cardona is a Senior Manager in the Private Business Services Group. Jessie has nearly 10 years of experience serving privately held companies in various industries, with a particular focus on the manufacturing and distribution sector. She provides a range of services, including reviewed and compiled financial statements, outsourced finance and accounting, and tax planning and preparation for businesses and individuals.
In addition, Jessie has experience assisting U.S. subsidiaries of foreign entities with accounting and tax services, and monthly IFRS financial statement reporting to their foreign parent companies.
Along with training the firm’s staff on various accounting and tax topics, Jessie is helping to write a series of articles for Financial Poise, an on-line column that provides news, continuing education, and intelligence to private business owners, executives, investors, and their trusted advisors.