Webinar: Financial Close Automation
The Future of Finance in the Digital Age
Newer technologies and business applications continue to impact every aspect of our businesses. Understanding the changes and how to immediately capitalize is essential information for every business professional. Please join EisnerAmper’s Digital Solutions specialists and Blackline experts as they discuss how Purpose Built Automation (PBA) is being leveraged to improve the monthly financial closing process.
Course Objective: This course will educate participants on how to identify repetitive month-end close processes that can be automated. Participants will also begin to recognize how Smart Close Automation can be leveraged to perform ‘pre-close’ activities like data aggregation and validation, and lastly, participants will see a demonstration of this embedded SAP solution completing manual, repetitive month-end close processes (i.e. opening periods, depreciation runs, GL account aging for open items).
Learning Outcomes: Participants will be able to:
- Identify month-end close processes that can be fully automated end-to-end
- Discuss how to leverage technologies such as Smart Close to perform a “lights out” close
- Develop an internal program to transform finance and efficiently scale automations across the enterprise with minimal resources
1.0 CPE credit in Information Technology
- Greg Fritsky, Director, EisnerAmper
- Steve Palomino, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper
- Kane Peschl, Finance Transformation Expert - SAP Solutions, Blackline