Webcast: Section 4960 Excise Tax on Excess Compensation
How Does the New Law Impact Tax-Exempt Employers?
In this webcast we will share an overview of IRC Section 4960, as well as related proposed regulations and how the new law will impact tax-exempt employers, including entities with common control. Participants will learn when the code section applies and strategies to mitigate or eliminate the excise tax.
Course Objective: To provide an overview of the new tax law and recently published proposed regulations, and discussion on how these apply to nonprofits and related for-profit business entities.
- Understand the provisions of IRC Section 4960 and how the excise tax is likely to be applied to companies and related foundations
- Determine a tax-exempt’s covered employees
- Learn what compensation is subject to the excise tax
- Identify a related entity and an applicable tax-exempt organization (ATEO)
- Understand how to calculate remuneration
- Understand how to allocate the excise tax amongst ATEOs and related entities
- Understand relief provisions and how they might apply to their tax-exempt entity
1.0 CPE credit in Tax
DateWednesday, October 28, 2020 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
For more information, please contact Morgan Breon.
EisnerAmper reserves the right to restrict event access for competitive firms.