Webcast: A Blueprint to Managing Corporate Fraud Risk
Fraud is a risk that can affect any organization at any time, and in times of crisis, the risk of fraud increases significantly. The COVID-19 pandemic is creating an unprecedented disruption and opportunities for fraud activities, such as, misappropriation of assets, fraudulent financial statements and cybercrime.
Join EisnerAmper's Forensics Group for a course created to help those in management positions to successfully identify and navigate corporate fraud within their organizations during a pandemic.
Course Objective: Provide an understanding to address the increased vulnerability and heightened risk for corporate fraud during a pandemic or other crisis. This includes examples on how to: assess areas most vulnerable to fraud; fraud prevention and mitigation procedures; actively monitoring for potential fraud red flags.
- Describe fraud in the wake of COVID-19
- Explain the fraud triangle to their internal environment
- Explain the three line model to fraud mitigation
- Identify practical fraud mitigation procedures to protect the organization
- Identify potential red flags of fraud
- EA Protect: our suggested approach to mitigate fraud risks
1.0 CPE credit in Behavioral Ethics