Wealth Management Webinar Series
Part I: How to use Life Insurance to Mitigate Risks, Transfer Wealth and Maximize Tax Efficiency
Previously Recorded, Available On-Demand
- The personal side on how to protect you and your family
- Insurance as an asset class
- Long-term care solutions
- Risk management as a funding mechanism for a buy/sell agreement
- Use of protection as an estate planning tool
- Onofrio Cirianni | Consultant, EisnerAmper
Part II: Understanding Which Retirement Plan Option is Right for You or Your Company
october 13, 2022 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET
This educational session, led by Michael Abate of EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, will focus on the many tax-advantaged iterations the retirement plan world has to offer – from IRAs to 401(k) Profit Sharing Plans, and to the more complex, but highly tax efficient, Cash Balance Pension Plan.
This webinar will help bring to the forefront what each accomplishes and where they may be appropriate as part of an individual's or company's comprehensive game plan.
- Michael Abate, AIF, CRPS | Corporate Retirement Plan Specialist, EisnerAmper
PART III: As the Year-End Approaches - What Planning Should I be Thinking About?
november 17, 2022 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET
This session, led by Marc Scudillo and Larry Seigelstein of EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, will provide thought provoking commentary on subjects that should be addressed prior to the calendar year closing.
This includes tax-advantaged strategies for both corporations and individuals, as well as topics that may enhance your overall financial picture. They will also touch on investment concepts to help navigate through these volatile times.
This webinar will bring to light some subject matters that could present actionable items of an individual's or company's overall game plan.
- Marc Scudillo | Managing Officer, EisnerAmper
- Larry Seigelstein | Managing Director, EisnerAmper
Corporate Retirement Plan Specialist