- International Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Procedures (OVDP)
- IRS Streamlined Procedures
- Foreign Trust & Estate
- Expat/Inpat Taxation
- Expatriation Returns
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Florida Atlantic University: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Trevor Dulichand is a Tax Manager in the International Tax Services with 10 years of tax and accounting experience. He specializes in U.S. and international tax planning and compliance for U.S. and foreign high net worth individuals and closely held entities.
Trevor has experience in the area of taxation for inpats and expats, including U.S. residents and nonresidents living and working in the U.S., and U.S. citizens living and working abroad. Trevor also advises clients on trust and estate matters, and he specializes on issues concerning foreign clients doing business in the U.S. and U.S. clients with offshore assets.
Prior to joining the firm, Trevor was with a boutique accounting firm and he worked on IRS offshore voluntary compliance programs, (OVDP).