- Corporate Tax
- Tax Provisions (ASC740)
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Cannabis & Hemp
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Monmouth University: BS, Accounting
- Florida Atlantic University: Master's degree, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Monmouth University Leon Hess Business School Advisory Council
Tom Cardinale is a Tax Partner with nearly 20 years of public accounting experience. Tom’s core responsibilities include managing business tax compliance engagements for companies with foreign and domestic operations, including public companies and family enterprises. He is also proficient in income tax provision compliance and multi-state tax matters. Tom has vast experience in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, service, and technology space.
Tom has a niche focus in the firm’s Manufacturing and Distribution Group, where he advises companies on industry tax incentives, conducts strategic merger and acquisition planning, and advises on state nexus matters. He has also established an exemplary record in representing companies in both federal and state tax audits.
In addition, Tom has been a panel speaker and presenter on array of tax topics for the Tax Executives Institute, the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, various business organizations, and internal instructor for EisnerAmper University.