With the consideration of health care legislation put aside, at least for the present, the primary focus in Washington is now on tax reform. This effort could result in the most consequential tax law changes since the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
On September 27, 2017, the Trump Administration, the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee released a framework for tax reform – “Unified Framework For Fixing Our Broken Tax Code.” From this framework, legislation is to be developed by the tax writing committees of Congress.
We will monitor developments as the process moves forward in earnest and will continue to keep our clients and friends informed as circumstances warrant.
EisnerAmper Tax Reform Publications
- Comparison of Current Law and Tax Reform Framework
- Administration Releases Long-Awaited Tax Reform Framework
- EisnerAmper Thought Leaders on Business Tax Reform
- Business Tax Reform – A Commentary
- Business Tax Reform – An International Perspective
- Business Tax Reform – A State and Local Perspective
- Budget Reconciliation-Potential Path to Tax Reform
- Potential Impact of Tax Rate Change on Valuations
- Tax Regulations Impacted by New Executive Order