Investment Advisory Services
In today’s world of complex and ever-changing financial markets, putting together a sound investment strategy can be a daunting task. Many high net worth investors are becoming more proactive in the management of their investment portfolios by turning to the experience and expertise of product-unaffiliated, objective investment advisors. EisnerAmper Wealth Advisors provides services to our clients using a proven five-step process.
- Analyze current position and build an understanding of objectives;
- Design a customized asset allocation strategy and Investment Policy Statement to specific needs;
- Implement the investment strategy, choosing among separately managed accounts, exchange traded funds (ETFs), and mutual funds;
- Evaluate investment performance periodically; and
- Rebalance the portfolio and review the process to make sure goals are being met in a tax-efficient and cost-effective manner.
Through our holistic approach to wealth planning, we can assist clients with all aspects of their financial well-being including:
- Cash flow management, balance sheet analysis and debt management
- Retirement and equity compensation planning
- Income tax planning
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Education funding
- Estate and gift tax planning
Our clients are served by a team of highly experienced and credentialed advisors consisting of individuals holding the following designations: Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ (AIF®), and Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®). Our individual advisors are members of the Financial Planning and Investment Management Consultants Associations.
Review our Comprehensive Financial Planning Services
Search Investment Advisory and Comprehensive Financial Planning articles