- International Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Expat/Inpat Taxation
- Nonresident Aliens
- Tax Treaty Issues
- Foreign Accountant Tax Compliance
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Human Resource Benefit Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- The College of New Jersey: BS: Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Samantha Guis is a Tax Manager in the International Tax Services Group, with nearly 10 years of experience in the areas of tax and accounting. She has experience in U.S. and international tax planning and compliance for U.S. and foreign high net worth individuals. Sam works with a variety of clients that are U.S. citizen and foreign individual living in both the United States and abroad.
Sam’s focuses on individual income tax as it relates to international taxation issues and planning regarding foreign components and she understands the complexity that foreign issues can create in being compliant with U.S. tax laws, especially with U.S. reporting requirements including FACTA.
In addition to Sam’s experience with tax compliance, she also has experience with payroll and taxable benefits for foreign employees working with various human resource departments. She also assists in the training on tax topics, including international concepts for individuals and mentoring of staff.