- Public Accounting
- Business Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fordham University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Operations Management
A Partner of the firm, Robert F. Keane has 30 years of public accounting and business consulting experience. He has particular expertise in resolving the various issues affecting the manufacturing and distribution industries, including guiding and managing growth.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob was part of an international accounting firm where he specialized in national and multinational manufacturing and distribution corporations. He had developed his expertise in these industries at both regional and national accounting firms.
Bob is frequently asked to lecture on financial- and operational-related topics to both professional and civic audiences.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- What does not kill you makes you stronger.
- Where did you grow up?
- Queens, New York
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- It was a time and a place that, in retrospect, set the direction of my life both professionally and personally.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with family and friends. I love the water, whether I am swimming or boating on top, scuba diving in it, or skiing on it when it is frozen.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I love the interaction with my clients and helping solve their issues.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- It is never too early to think about succession planning throughout your organization and think internationally.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I worked as a truck mechanic while going through school, so I knew I wanted to be a professional. In college, I had two amazing accounting teachers that taught me accounting was more than debits and credits.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Hotel California by the Eagles
- What is your favorite TV show?
- MASH, because it showed how absurd life can be, yet you can make a difference.