Robert S. Esposito
Robert Esposito is a Managing Director in Eisner Advisory Group Transaction Advisory Services Practice. Bob’s 45 years of experience includes assisting clients with buy and sell-side corporate finance and transaction-related strategy, execution, structuring, due diligence, integration, and project management. He also has many years of experience serving clients in public accounting and auditing, IPOS and secondary public offerings, preparation of financial statements and regulatory filings, and business plans and corporate strategy.
Bob’s expertise is concentrated primarily on the planning, management, and execution of buy and sell-side transactions. He has significant experience (in excess of 600 transactions) with mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, strategic alliances, corporate partnerships and joint ventures, and equity and debt financing transactions. Bob’s expertise also includes serving clients in the life sciences industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and pharmaceutical services), the technology and software (SaaS) industry, the professional and business services industry, and the industrial markets and consumer goods industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob was a Senior Partner for 34 years at a Big 4 accounting firm where he served as National Partner-in- Charge for the Life Sciences Industry. He was also National Partner-in-Charge Transaction Services (Life Sciences Industry) and the Partner-in-Charge Transaction Services (MidAtlantic Region) for that Big 4 accounting firm.
- Transaction Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Investments
- IPOs & Secondary Offerings
- CFO Advisory Services
- Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices & Pharma Services
- Technology & Software
- Chemicals & Specialty Materials
- Industrial & Consumer Markets
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting, summa cum laude; MAcc, with distinction
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Rider University: Accounting Advisory Board, Executive-in-Residence