EisnerAmper Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit: West
EisnerAmper, in partnership with iGlobal Forum, hosted the Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit: West – a premier education and networking event. 200 leading developers, asset managers and investors gathered at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco to listen to an all-star line-up of distinguished speakers and make valuable connections. Deal-sourcing and thought leadership on U.S. and international real estate investment were the focus of the day long session. Participants experienced exclusive featured keynote interviews, panel discussions, one-on-one meetings, topic roundtables, and networking opportunities. Content created during the conference has been organized here.
Radio - Bloomberg Radio Broadcasts Live from the Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit: West – 4.26.18
- Tim Albinson, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Emergent Capital Partners
- Dean Allara, Vice Chairman, Bridge Investment Group
- Justin Guichard, Managing Director, Oaktree
- Jay Weinstein, Managing Partner of Markets and Segments, EisnerAmper LLP
- Ken Weissenberg, Partner-in-Charge, Real Estate Services, EisnerAmper LLP
- Senator Scott Wiener, District 11, State of California
- Jim Wunderman, President and CEO, Bay Area Council
- Housing Shortage Dominates West Coast Real Estate Development Spotlight
- Inbound and Outbound Asian Investment into the U.S.
- Constructing Diversified Real Estate Portfolios