Are You Starting or Managing a Real Estate Fund?
EisnerAmper’s Real Estate Private Equity Insights Book Now Available!
For those thinking of starting a fund or already managing real estate private equity funds, there are a number of important considerations in reporting and financial best practices which could impact your results.
The Real Estate Private Equity Group at EisnerAmper works with a wide variety of funds at every stage in their lifecycle, serving as a resource to support their goals. With that in mind, we have curated this compendium to take readers through the lifecycle of a fund. We cover a broad spectrum of important topics for fund managers, including:
- What considerations do you need to keep in mind as you start a fund?
- How can you structure for optimal results?
- What impact do tax regulations have on your fund?
- What property level concerns exist for fund managers?
- How do you plan to exit your fund?
- And much more…
Register below to download the book.