- Private Business Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Family Business Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Family Business Advisor (CFBA)
- Temple University: BBA (Accounting emphasis)
- Villanova University: MT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ralph Estel is a Senior Manager in the Private Business Services Practice with over 10 years of experience providing accounting, consulting and tax services to middle-market clients. His clients include real estate and construction companies.
Ralph has presented and participates in various events on topics related to real estate, accounting and tax. In addition Ralph contributes to the firm’s real estate blog.