Private Equity Real Estate in 2020
October 14, 2020
What’s Powering the Private Equity Real Estate Market?
Published for the second year in partnership with Preqin, the EisnerAmper Private Equity Real Estate in 2020 provides an overview of activity in the private real estate market and the key trends expected to shape the industry in the years to come.
The report features national deal data, dealmaker perspectives on transaction trends, and analyses of alternative structures and the impact of private real estate debt investments. Using data sourced by Preqin’s global network of research teams, the report showcases key trends in the market and highlights the challenges facing fund managers in an uncertain climate. Key topics in the publication include:
- How COVID-19 Is Changing Private Real Estate
- Real Estate in Numbers
- U.S. Property Transactions Slow Amid COVID-19 Disruption
- Private Real Estate Debt: The Pandemic’s Impact and the Industry’s Future
- Private Real Estate Debt in Numbers
- Capital Concentrates, but Private Real Estate GPs See Opportunity
- Where Real Estate Investors Can Find the Best Gains Post-COVID
- Seven Tips for Structuring QOZ Investments
- Capital Waits in the Wings
- Outlook: Investors Stay the Course but Face Challenges
REGISTER BELOW to download the 2020 edition.