Patterson Chiweshe Talks Latest Private Equity Trends On The Deal
Patterson Chiweshe, Audit Principal in EisnerAmper’s Financial Services Group, was recently invited to be a guest on The Deal with Paula Schapp. In his interview with Paula, Patterson discusses current private equity trends and shares insight on what trends to look out for in 2015. Below are some highlights from the interview.
- The private equity industry is maturing —a trend we're likely to see continue in 2015
- Regulatory issues and public scrutiny still pose a challenge to the industry
- Capital raising continues to remain strong
- Greater focus by limited partners on fee structures and returns
- Co-investment vehicles will continue to grow in 2015, helping offset management costs for limited partners
- We’ll see less managers in the fundraising space
To learn more about the latest trends in private equity, watch Patterson’s full interview here.