New York: 2nd Annual Cyber Solutions for Plan Sponsors
While certainly not a new issue, cybersecurity continues to get significant attention. Even with a heightened focus on data privacy, benefit plans remain viable targets for hackers.
Personally identifiable information held by plan sponsors and shared with third-party service providers is extremely susceptible to data breaches. The lack of a cohesive cybersecurity strategy could put your employees’ information (and your plan assets) at tremendous risk.
Join our panel of industry leaders from the legal, investment, insurance, and accounting fields as they discuss cyber threats to benefit plans and—more importantly—effective strategies to mitigate those risks.
Topics include the following:
- An overview of cyber risks to employee benefit plans.
- A review of trends in recent cyber breach litigation, lessons learned, and best practices for plan fiduciaries to address these developments.
- An analysis of the types of provisions that should be included in service provider agreements to incorporate cybersecurity protections and to mitigate risk.
- Insurance solutions to address risk and minimize potential cybersecurity exposure.
- Guidance on how cyber risk-management programs can help plan sponsors and participants mitigate the likelihood of a cyber breach, and best practices when responding to an incident.
CLE: Please note that this presentation will be 1.5 hours. If you cannot attend the entire session, please plan to attend 60 minutes in order to receive credit. Pennsylvania - 1.5 substantive live credits / New Jersey - 1.8 general live credits / New York - 1.5 professional practice credits (transitional and non-transition credit, approved for newly admitted attorneys). If you are seeking CLE credit for another jurisdiction, please contact Megan McClatchy for eligibility.
- Gregory Fritsky, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
- Joan Neri, Counsel, Drinker Biddle
- Charles Privitera, Senior Consultant, Westminster Consulting
- Robert Rosenzweig, Senior Vice President, National Cyber Risk Practice Leader, Risk Strategies
- Kriste Naples-DeAngelo, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP (moderator)
Date:Thursday, April 11, 2019 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM ET
New York, NY
For more information about this event, please email Kelly Critelli.