- Life Sciences
- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Audit & Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Sports & Entertainment
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lehigh University: BS, Business Information Systems; MS, Accounting & Information Analysis
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Philip DiBartolomeo is an Audit Director in the Financial Services Group with nearly 15 years of accounting and auditing experience. Phil has significant experience assisting clients with complex accounting and finance matters across a wide variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, financial services, media and entertainment.
Phil has experience with all areas of SEC reporting, including debt and equity underwritten offerings, registration statements, and annual and quarterly reporting.
As a member of the firm’s innovation initiative, Phil also focuses on how companies are affected by rapid changes in technology. He contributes to the firm’s technology and life sciences blog, and provides internal training of staff.