Ron Dreskin Moderates Philadelphia Health Care Fireside Chat
February 26, 2021
By Heather Malandra
EisnerAmper was pleased to sponsor a February Bisnow Digital Summit: Philly Health Care Update. During the one-day virtual event, a wide variety of health care industry leaders across southeastern Pennsylvania gathered to discuss innovation, expansion and opportunities.
Ronald Dreskin, Principal-in-Charge of EisnerAmper’s Health Care Services Group, moderated a fireside chat with the CEO of Jefferson Health Dr. Stephen Klasko. Topics discussed included:
- Challenges related to COVID-19 recovery.
- How to improve the patient experience.
- Emerging partnerships with hospital systems and their third-party payers.
- Mergers, acquisitions and collaborations with hospitals.
- Current and upcoming challenges for the health care system workplace.