- International Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Expat/Inpat Taxation
- Taxation of Nonresident Aliens
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
- IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure & Streamline Procedures (OVDP)
- Tax Treaty Issues
- Tax Controversy
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- New Jersey City State College: BS, Accounting
Peter V. Segro is a Senior Tax Manager in the International Tax Services Group with more than 20 years of public accounting experience. He has expertise in all phases of tax compliance and planning, including high net worth individuals, corporate, partnership and trusts. Peter helps lead the Expat/Inpat taxation service line for the firm, which includes taxation of U.S. citizens working abroad, in addition to resident and nonresident aliens. Peter has expertise regarding FATCA issues, foreign-owned partnerships and corporations, in addition to the IRS offshore voluntary compliance programs, (OVDP).
Peter also has a concentration on handling federal and state tax controversy, working closely with the firm’s partners on client-related tax problems. His representation experience encompasses handling tax correspondence, federal and state audits, in addition to tax matters.