- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Public Companies
- Clean Technologies
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- LaSalle University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Patrick Boyle is Partner-in-Charge of the Audit and Assurance Practice in Pennsylvania. With over 20 years of public accounting experience, Patrick has assisted his publicly held clients with all aspects of SEC reporting, compliance and filings, as well as Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and reporting. He has also assisted clients with transactions such as initial public offerings, private placements, acquisitions, debt financings and 144A debt offerings.
Prior to joining the firm, Patrick was an Audit Senior Manager at Ernst & Young LLP, where he specialized in serving public companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 25 companies. Among the industry sectors Patrick has served are manufacturing, distribution, telecommunications, technology, real estate, construction, life sciences and professional services.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- There are no shortcuts. Any job worth doing is worth doing right.
- Where did you grow up?
- Philadelphia, PA
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I worked full time while attending college full time, so I was practicing my project management skills at an early age.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I enjoy travelling with my wife and spending time with my family and friends.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I am most passionate about providing excellent client service and developing solid working relationships.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Hawaii Five-0