Pennsylvania: 2018 Tax Reform Update
Join us for an informative session where we discuss the impacts of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, including practical examples of tax planning. Special attention will be paid to recent developments, such as the Wayfair decision and opportunity zones. This program will focus on the effects this reform has on individuals, businesses, state and local tax (focusing on PA and NJ) and estate planning.
Course Objective: Update on key aspects of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and inform how it will affect key areas of individual, business, estate and state and local tax.
Learning Outcomes: Participants will be able to:
- Discuss how tax reform will impact businesses and individuals
- Identify state-specific tax changes in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Provide practical examples of how the proposed plan will affect different areas of individual, business and estate tax
- Discuss the Wayfair decision
- Understand tax benefits relating to investments in qualified opportunity zones
4.0 CPE credits in Taxes
Sara Brown, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper LLP
Jennifer DeMasi, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper LLP
Seth Komitzky, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
Seth Moskowitz, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper LLP
Kurt Peterson, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
Frank Pileggi, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Peggy Robus, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
Geoffrey Smith, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper LLP
Friday, November 30, 2018
8:15am Registration & Networking
Please contact Morgan Piscitelli for more information about this event.