New Jersey: Tax Director Roundtable
Process Automation, Fringe Benefits & Tax Regulation Updates
It has been quite a year in the tax world. The impact of TCJA and Wayfair hit in earnest during fall 2018 and spring 2019. Also, the industry will continue to see an increased interest in process automation integration, as well as other fringe benefit topics.
Discussion topics will include:
- Some real world applications of process automation and tax integration
- Fringe benefits and related issues, such as transportation fringe benefits (transit checks), employee provided parking, and M&E
- Recap of our collective experiences related to TCJA and Wayfair
- Carolyn Dolci, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Laura Macca, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
- Steve Palomino, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper LLP
- Moderator: Gary Bingel, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Date:Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:00 PM to 08:00 PM ET
West Orange, NJ
For more information about this event, please email Ron Halse.