New Jersey: Process, Risk and Technology Solutions Summit
Process, Risk and Technology Solutions Summit
Adapting to Change in a World of Evolving Technology
Technology is outpacing every other aspect of our culture and is affecting every company in every industry. Understanding what is on the horizon and how to effectively adapt to change is essential for success.
Join EisnerAmper for a day full of education, innovation and professional development. Sessions will focus on technology we and our clients are seeing, and using, every day, as well as how we, as professionals, can rise to meet the cultural change. Mike Zapata, former U.S. Navy Seal, will share his insight on successfully managing change on the front line. Jeanette Franzel, former PCAOB board member, will discuss the current focus of regulatory authorities. Dr. Miklos Vasarhelyi and Abigail Zhang, from Rutgers University, will show us the future of the accounting profession. These presentations will be followed by panels on blockchain, emerging technology and cybersecurity. Vendors will be on hand to demo the latest technology for finance, accounting, internal audit and risk professionals.
Following the program, we will be hosting a summer kick-off BBQ where you can network with EisnerAmper professionals, as well as colleagues, peers, speakers, and exhibitors.
This program will offer 6.0 CPE credits in Information Technology, Business Management & Organization, Personal Development.
- Dara Albright, Consultant, EisnerAmper LLP
- Alan Frank, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Jeanette Franzel, Former PCAOB Board Member
- Greg Fritsky, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
- Olin Honoré, Director of Systems and Infrastructure, Hamilton Lane
- Ryan Ippolito, Group Controller, Terumo Medical Corporation
- Jason Juliano, Chief Executive Officer, Aponia Data
- Lena Licata, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
- Yasser Mahmud, Vice President of Product Marketing, Workiva
- Vincent Molinari, Co-Founder, Templum Inc.
- Kevin Nikkhoo, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, CloudAccess
- Steven Palomino, Senior Manager, EisnerAmper LLP
- Jay Pilster, Manager - Strategic Partnerships, BlackLine Inc.
- Jerry Ravi, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Stewart Rose, Founder & President, ThreatReady Resources
- Miklos Vasarhelyi, Professor, Rutgers Business School
- Chad Whitney, Vice President of Business Development and Customer Success, North America, CENTRL
- Michael Zapata, Former U.S. Navy Seal, Founder & Managing Member, Sententia Capital Management, LLC
- Abigail Zhang, PhD Candidate, Rutgers Business School
Date:Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:30 AM to 05:00 PM ET
For more information about this event, please email Kelly Critelli.