- Strategic Planning
- Transition & Succession Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Mediation & Communication
- Facilitation/Visioning/Change Management
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising (ACFBA)
- Advanced Certificate in Family Wealth Advising (ACFWA)
- Certificate in Family Wealth Advising (CFWA)
- Certificate in Family Business Advising (CFBA)
- Certified Galliard Family Business Advisor (GFBAI)
- Enhanced Practitioner of Conversational Intelligence
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Hood College: BA, Law & Society; Philosophy
- New England College of Business & Finance: MS, Business Ethics & Compliance
- Family Firm Institute: Board, GEN Committee Chair & Faculty Member
- Galliard Family Business Advising Institute
- Purposeful Planning Institute
- International Coach Federation
- New England Association for Conflict Resolution
- Aspen Family Business Group: Consilience Cohort
- World Business Executive Coaching Summit
Natalie McVeigh is a Director in the Center for Family Business within the Private Business Services Practice and has more than 10 years of experience as a consultant and coach.
Natalie has specialized experience in building and developing cohesive teams through utilizing assessments and creating training curricula. She also has expertise in team building, administering and analyzing assessment data, management consulting, developing teams and leaders, board and governance, project management, facilitation, training, systems theory and coaching.
Prior to joining the firm, Natalie was a Family Dynamics Consultant for a private bank and supported ultra-high net worth clients navigating family enterprise transitions and governance structures. She also owned her own consulting and coaching firm that served enterprising families.
Natalie is a frequent speaker on topics of family dynamics, the neuroscience of trust, emotional intelligence, and she is recognized both nationally and internationally. Natalie is involved with various organizations and is the Chairperson for the Family Firm Institute’s Next GEN Virtual Study Group. She is an Adjunct Professor and course developer. Additionally, she is an Americorps alumni.