- Enterprise Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Information Technology
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Audit & Monitoring
- Data Governance
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA)
- Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA)
- Certified Governance Enterprise Information Technology (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Philadelphia University: BS: Business Administration & Accounting, MBA: Finance, summa cum laude
- Widener University: MS: Taxation, summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association
Michael Rose is a Partner specializing in Process, Risk, and Technology Solutions (PRTS), with over 35 years of consulting, technology and audit experience. Mike’s focus is internal audit, internal and controls, governance and risk management.
Mike's professional experience engagements include governance/compliance, internal audit, internal controls, business process optimization, and IT audit and advisory, IT security, and monitoring controls. Additionally, he has been responsible for the implementation of compliance programs, enterprise risk management process, global internal audit engagements, rationalization of controls in business units worldwide, the design of testing programs and testing of controls, and the management of global SOX processes. Mike’s compliance work has included readiness for National Security Agreements under the supervision of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
Prior to joining the firm, as part of his responsibilities among other roles as a line Partner, he was Co-leader of a national data analytics team building the foundation for an internal audit and internal controls practice in an international accounting firm spending 12 years thereafter merging a start-up firm that he grew from two individuals to over 200 in five years, eight years at a national business consulting firm and spent the first 12 years of his career at Big 4 accounting firm.
Mike is a thought leader on topics of enterprise risk management, compliance and internal controls practices, and has written articles for the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) on the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act of 2018.