- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Enity & Intangible Valuations (CEIV)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Lehigh University: BS, Accounting
- New York University Stern School of Business: MBA, Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Michael Aronow is a Partner in the Corporate Finance Group. Mike has over 25 years of valuation experience which encompasses overseeing the auditing of fair value measurements for clients of the firm, including private equity and hedge funds. He has extensive experience consulting on specific valuation issues and preparing valuation reports for financial reporting, tax, litigation, and management planning purposes. Additionally, he has experience testifying in proceedings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, the Supreme Court of the State of New York and before the American Arbitration Association, JAMS, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the National Association of Securities Dealers, as well as serving as a court-appointed neutral valuation expert.
Mike has a specialized background and involvement in all phases of the mergers and acquisitions process, including the structuring of transactions, due diligence, and accounting for business combinations.