- Closely Held Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey: BS, Accounting; International Business minor
- Rutgers University: MACY: Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Megan Kosztyu is a Tax Manager with over five years of experience in public accounting. Megan is responsible for tax compliance and tax planning services to closely held businesses, S corporations, partnerships, and high net worth individuals and families.
Megan’s experience also includes providing services to the real estate, manufacturing and distribution, and retail industries.