- Family Office Services
- Personal & Fiduciary Tax
- Private Foundations
- Trusts & Estates
- Not-for-Profit Tax
- Estate & Gift Planning
- Closely Held Business Services
- Media & Entertainment
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- New York University: BS, Accounting; MBA, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Form 990 Task Force Co-Chair
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of New York City, Inc.
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester County, Inc.
- Financial Women’s Association
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Metro New York & Western New York: Past Board Director; Treasurer; Executive Committee
Marie Arrigo is a Tax Partner and Co-Leader of the Family Office Services Practice for the firm’s Personal Wealth Advisors Group. Marie provides tax consulting and compliance services to family offices, individuals, trusts and estates, and closely held businesses. She also chairs the Philanthropy and Charitable Giving Practice for the firm’s Personal Wealth Advisors Group, wherein she advises family offices and other donors on charitable giving, including charitable trusts, private foundations and donor-advised funds.
In addition, Marie is the lead tax partner for the firm's Not-for-Profit Services Group, wherein she renders tax advisory and compliance services for the firm's not-for-profit clients, including public charities, trade associations,private operating foundations and grantmaking foundations on a myriad of issues including unrelated business income tax, exempt status, reclassification issues, and foreign filings.
Marie is a frequent speaker before professional groups and has written for various professional publications. She was named one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Private Wealth by Private Asset Management Magazine for 2015 and 2016.