- Individual Taxation
- Trust & Estates
- S Corporations
- Private Foundations
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Philadelphia University: BS, Accounting
- Villanova Law School: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Philadelphia Chapter Women’s Committee
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
Margaret Robus is a Director in the Tax Department. She has over 25 years of public accounting experience and has developed a large, loyal and diverse client base, including multinational companies, not-for-profit organizations, closely-held businesses, and high net-worth individuals. Peggy performs a full range of accounting services for these clients, including corporate, partnership, and individual estate and trust tax compliance.
Peggy’s experience with tax policies and procedures enables her to implement tax-saving strategies for her clients. She works closely with clients, researches pertinent tax-related guidelines and compliance issues, and designs and applies tax-saving methodologies.
In addition, Peggy is a recipient of SmartCEO Magazine’s SmartCPA award, which honors individuals recognized by their clients for exemplary service and knowledge, as well as outstanding effectiveness in helping their clients operate successful companies.