Lisa A. Herzer
Lisa Herzer is a Tax Director providing tax consulting services, compliance and research for more than 30 years. Lisa focuses on helping clients plan for, and meet their financial and tax goals.
Lisa works extensively in the areas of individual income tax, trusts, gift and estate, not-for-profits, succession and retirement planning. She has represented clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was with a boutique accounting firm providing tax and accounting services to closely held and high net worth individual clients.
In the community, Lisa is a Board Member on the Mercer County Estate Planning Council.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Not-for Profit Tax
- Trusts & Estates
- Estate & Gift Planning
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Mercer Chapter, Board Member
- Mercer County Estate Planning Council: Director